Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jacob's 2nd Birthday!!!

PARTY TIME!!!

The day finally arrived! It was time for the party and it looked awful outside :( but that only lasted for a little bit cause the day turned out beautiful! My little man had a wonderful time! So excited to share some of the pics!




I made cookies shaped as dog treats for the adults :)

Favors for the kids




Personalized water bottles

Sweets table


My first set of cake balls


The cake table


Those fingers couldn't stay away from the cake!


Ribbon topiary

Gotta have cupcakes :)

The cake was delicious!


This looked too cute


Table centerpieces!!! I loved them!


Polka dot balloons!

Front door decor!


The pictures from our fire station visit


So glad I found a moonwalk to go with the theme


My little set up.. "Photobooth" area ;)


Props for the pictures


Had to draw the spots on the frame to match my theme :)

We served chili As our main food to go with the theme and I didn't get a picture of it :(

The surprise of the day! A real firetruck showed up to our house!


The kids loved it!

Daddy and the birthday boy having fun!


He got his own firetruck!



"Photobooth" fun!

The props worked great!

I think I had enough balloons :)

Everything turned out great!

1 comment: