Monday, October 24, 2011

Homecoming Mums!

A few weeks ago my sister asked if I could make her a homecoming mum... Me of course not being able to say no agreed. I did warn her that Id never made one before but would definitely try. We were supposed to work on it together but I ended up doing all the work- her answer to everything " I trust you"
So this is the finished product....
Her only request was to incorporate leopard.

The monkey was a cute idea... Not your usual teddy bear :)

Overall it looked pretty good for my 1st one ever!!

Ok so a couple days later she calls me again and wants the matching set for her date.... So then it was time to make a garter mum. I was a little concerned about a guy having the leopard print in the mum but hey- they're supposed to match ;) I told her to mention it to him but she said it would be fine and he wouldn't care so I got to work.
No monkey for his ;)



Also finished one for my friends daughter.. (Incorporating zebra print)

No comments:

Post a Comment